Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Useless Food Spam 2

Yes, it's time for another food spam post because all I do here is eat and eat summore. I AM GETTING SO FAT T_____T But food so cheap and good D: But seriously, that is practically all I do... this blog must be so extremely boring to read already >___<
Dippin Dots from the convenience store! 
$2 Chicken+떡+tater tots in a cup
Miso ramen~ It was actually kinda meh...
/sobbing 
Caramel toast :9
"PRIED POTATOS"... more like microwaved fries xP
CHEERS
So smart! That giant metal thing protects us
from getting splattered by the spicy sauce 
Spicy chicken fried rice
$15 and it fed 4 of us!
Uhm... idk if this counts as food spam
but this is what we found in our dorm mailbox :P
10 freshly made ones for $2! Red bean or custard inside ^^
More fatty toast time~
Marvelous flavors at Baskin Robins *O*
Original, Hazelnut, Strawberry, Cheesecake, & Tiramisu ♥
They had different types of Asian noodles :9
I haven't been taking pictures of my food the past few days though because I'm trying to save more money and eating measly junk food meals >__< So hopefully my posts will have more variety to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment