Saturday, March 2, 2013

カメラくん

Starting off my "new" blog with a post about my brand new camera~ Debated whether or not to get it because I'm poor enough as is, but there was a good deal and I really wanted a camera to take with me on my trip (which I will talk about soon). I got the Canon Powershot s110 in white. I actually just wanted any camera that came in white, but most of the good ones were too high-tech for me to use T__T But this point-and-shoot one was recommended to me so I definitely couldn't pass it up. I ordered it online, but was amazed at how fast it shipped. Anyway here is my un-boxing :P
Came wrapped in a million layers of bubble wrap.


The box itself was about half the size of the package

Contents

So nice ^__^
And that's my new カメラくん for you. Pretty boring post, but you have this camera to thank for the rest of the posts that will be up here. And I have to thank my kareshi for this because he surprised me and payed for the whole thing for me as a parting gift *touched* >3<

No comments:

Post a Comment