Saturday, March 16, 2013

Useless Fashion Post 1

Coming to Korea, I've had to come up with ideas to stay warm while trying to avoid looking like a giant ball of clothing. It's harder than you think when most of your life you've lived in a place where the coldest it gets is hoodie+jeans weather. Under all my outfits I am wearing at least another layer or two.
Navy sweater: Brandy Melville
Acid wash skinnies with studs: Pac Sun
Pyramid necklace: Brandy Melville
Mint Sweater: Brandy Melville
Black skinnies: Pac Sun
Cross necklace: Brandy Melville 
Black, long, graphic tee: gift from Japan
Mauve, suede shorts: g.u. (Japan)
Pink scarf: Genius Outfitters
White, knit jacket: Billabong
Knee-highs: American Apparel
White collared shirt: Gilly Hicks
Striped sweater: Japan (I don't remember the exact store)
Denim skinnies: Pac Sun
Maroon sweater dress with faux leather pockets: g.u.
Black leggings: Uniqlo
Navy v-neck top: Gilly Hicks
Pleated mint skirt: MURUA
Black tights: Forever 21
Bijoux top: MURUA
Cardigan: Hollister
Mauve, suede shorts: g.u.
Leggings: Uniqlo
Close-up of my shorts
And of course I can't leave my room without my winter coat and boots (sorry, not pictured). I know all my outfits are pretty simple, but I have fun choosing what to wear every morning and keeping track of it all >w< Although ironically, I am blogging while wearing a hoodie and sweat pants... Oops :T

No comments:

Post a Comment