Saturday, March 2, 2013

More farewell gifts

So my cousin Jeff decided to get all creative and make me and my (now) roommate survival kits
Came in a bag with my initial attached
He knows me well
How thoughtful
Apparently being a loner means growing flowers... but it's so cute x]
And daisies are my favorite flowers!
Can't wait till it gets warm enough so I can crack that little egg :3

My friends Yuka and Chihiro also got me gifts and wrote me letters. I'll miss them since they'll be back in Japan by the time I get back home T___T
A&F hat, D&G perfume, &lotion from Japan
I've been away on vacation before so I still don't feel too homesick or anything, but I'm starting to get tired of this cold weather and having to dress in layers every time I step outside :/ And budgeting money sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment