Thursday, April 4, 2013

Useless Food Spam 3

 I think I am just a lazy blogger who depends on food pictures to fill up my quota of posts. Not that I even have a quota to fill... but yeah >__< I can't help that Korea is just full of good food! This post is a bit lengthy so congratulations if you reach the bottom :P Some of the food I want to blog about in more detail later, so you can skip to that if this post is too boring for you~
Berry waffle *O*
Another fatty toast
From Myungdong Mandoo
From Myungdong Mandoo
Stone pot bibimbap that I ate 2 days in a row
All kinds of meat!
Boneless kalbi and japjae noodles :9
삼계탕 
Jjimdak, which I mostly just ate the potatoes
and noodles of :P
Chicken bulgogi, kinda oily >__<
Super garlicy chicken for Jeff's last supper with me
Crispy chicken~ Jeff oppa's treat <3
Giant bowl of jjajangmyun only $5
Sweet and sour pork~ Must always eat with jjajangmyun :9
She looks a bit green... ㅋ
What I ordered at Hello Kitty Cafe
Cream cheese inside my muffin!
Frozen yogurt! 
Before and after mixing up the most delicious mango
tapioca drink ever~
Green Tea Tiramisu! Although it tasted more like cheesecake...?
I swear I'm going to try all the delicious looking flavors before I leave 

No comments:

Post a Comment