Saturday, May 18, 2013

Dream Concert, where dreams come true

As tacky as the title sounds, that's basically what happened. Not many people (okay, except for the thousands who were there with me) can say they saw 20+ kpop idols perform all in one night. The lineup went something like Rainbow, EXO (both K and M), B1A4, Girl's Day, U-Beat, U-KISS, INFINITE, Huh Gak, 2AM, ZE:A, BTOB, VIXX, Evol, Boyfriend, KARA, Secret, SPEED, SISTAR, 4minute, T-ara N4, B2ST, SHINee, SNSD, and a few rookie groups
Venue: Seoul World Cup Stadium
We are faceless; literally. 
Longest queue evar... of girls my sister's age
I was sad they missed B.A.P (they are in America wtf), Teen Top (they had their own concert on the same day), NU'EST (idk where they went), Ailee (also dunno), and D-Unit (too underrated). BUT WHO AM I TO COMPLAIN BECAUSE TICKETS WERE ONLY $5 WTF. Totally would have paid more even if I was a whole football (actually they don't play football here so idk an equivalent for this...) field away.
My wonderful view lololol
The MCs waving at us (SHINee's Onew, KARA's Goo Hara, B2ST's Doojoon)
Giant scaffolding blocking my entire view fml
I think 80% of the people there were at least 5 years younger than me -____-
In the pic is about 1/3 of the whole crowd 
B1A4 (conveniently standing without CNU) 
Scaffolding ft. INFINITE
I was seated in the B2ST fanseats, but I practically screamed for all the groups that came out. I never even expected the ballad singers like Huh Gak and 2AM to be so exciting. I also learned that Boyfriend have about the same amount of popularity as the unknown rookie groups. I would totally post the videos I recorded, but my screaming overpowers everything else *fail level 1000* ㅠㅠ I think I love each group even more now (except the ones that are already super popular like SNSD, B2ST, 4minute, etc).
Pearlescent sky blue sea of Shawols
Metal gold pearl sea of Inspirits & giant headblock
After this night, I lost my voice and totally sounded like a "dying whale" according to my sister... but it was totally worth it. 99% sure it's a one-time thing so I will treasure this night forever in my obsessive kpop loving heart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment